Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Jovit Baldivino"

I was surprised when i saw the headline of the Yahoo news, I saw a young and innocent boy, a 16 years old but slightly mature..Curious and intrigue,I open the sight, It was one of the Episode of Pilipinas Got Talent. I was amazed with the performance of Jovit, the quality of the voice, the way He perform the song..I am also a music lover, one of my favorite band is Journey so more or less I know the song and the Band itself. That's a Pinoy!! Full of talent. thanks for the program of all the networks, many have given a chance and be discover..I saw also disabled guy who played a keyboard, what an extraordinary talent...amazing. Philippines is very rich in its natural resources and including here are the Talent of all the Filipino people...its world class..Hope Jovit and other Filipino will be successful someday.

No comments: