Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Despedida Thrill"


Good to go for NZ trip, problem is my back and fort fare...we have a little thanksgiving party at home, together with my Brother and sister, Bong and Neneng, Nonoy and ate Susan, Toto Jim and Nang Ginalyn and of course Dede and nong Ben we have a dinner @ home, they wished me luck and they know something special will happen to my life and my family...they know my hardship and my status as a family man, without any hesitation they offer something for my trip...though it will not compensate  but its from the heart..many thanks to Manoy Richie, Denceo, Sheila and Ricric, Em-em and Gerard, Jon and Bambi, Girlie, Blaine, Nathan and Cedric and also to my sisters who never stop supporting me...Nene,  Nitz, and Rudy and to all my love ones and church mates who supported me in prayers, for without them this will not possible

No comments: