Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My First Passport and Visa

          It was just a dream, a desire to have this passport and visa, looking back when i was a teenager, 1987 i worked in Olongapo City, particular in U.S. naval base in Subic Bay. I don'tc love that work much but because it was my very desire to go to another country i was forced to do the work as a 
Gasoline and Parts man clerk. I didn't stay long in that company (HB Zachry International, Vinnel Belvoir Corporation) I decided to go back home in General Santos City where i started looking for another job. That was a desire and a dream before.....God called me, and I serve Him...i actually almost forgot that desire, not knowing that God will give that to me someday....and indeed God fulfill his promise in Psalms 37:4.."Delight thyself in the Lord and He shall give thee the desire of your heart"...God is awesome...with the help of my sister Elizabeth, her hubby Nono, our very friendship Mae and Darryn Gadd, Angel And Hydee Pelaco...He gave me my Passport and Visa..
This time is not U.S.A., its one of the most livable place in the world......its New Zealand!






No comments: