Saturday, March 21, 2015

Part 11 - This is my life...

Another Tough time

When we move to Mindanao again...We try to live in General Santos City, my father since He has no degree, he just got a laborer job..a very less job in the Philippines..I went to continue my Elementary at Dadiangas South Elementary School..this time I was in grade six...every weekend, i went to the work place of my father, I learn to swim at the sea..to catch the fish (not live) but from the one thrown by my father..He learn to cheat...and I am the one who collect and sell...just to have an allowance for the school days....thank God (even that time, i don't have an idea about prayers) I survive my elementary school..with my own personal interest and effort, i managed to toke and entrance exam and passed for high school level at Mindanao State University..its the cheapest but in a high standard school. Well life goes on....on my second year high school, I learn some vices like cigar, wine and Marijuana thru my mates who always share my burdens...tough life because we experienced the same hardship....

No comments: