Tuesday, March 17, 2015

This is my LIFE

 Part 1
                                                           "Tough Start"
Hello, My real name is Julio Basultin, my nickname is Boybitz, if you are mad at me just call my real name, but if not then just call me Boybitz. I was born sometimes in 1966 by one of the poorest family in South Cotabato, Philippines. My parents were proud to be a farmer and a laborer. When you say "poorest in the Philippines" it means: sometimes in a day, we have nothing to eat...sometimes my father will just say to us before bedtime, " just drink a lot of water so that you will not feel hungry". We live for a very long period of time in very small typical "Barong-Barong" (shanty house)..it means that, that house have only one room...(in one room, we cook food, we eat, we converse, we sleep). Well, some says, "Don't despise your humble beginning" but for me, i am sorry I need to despise this very humble start.
       Because of the hardship we experienced, my father decided to move to his hometown..Barotac Viejo, Iloilo, to try to start and hoping that those hardship will ease..well, it worsen, until my mother died when i was in Grade 3. With that very young age I have to do the things that my mother did, like going with my father to go fishing just to earn a living. I learned to woke up at 3 am, and sleep late at night...then going to school late, without slippers and allowance. Our family then broke (not because of usual things like vices) but because my sisters and brothers need to do something to make them survive, they look for somebody who will let them work for food and school.
       My father decided again to move back to Mindanao just to try again, expecting that our life will experience a little bit easy this time....


No comments: