Friday, December 12, 2008

HOW TO HANDLE FAILURE AND REJECTION

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
... It shows how to deal with failure.
... It explain that failure is an event not a person.
... It develop the importance of keeping the enthusiasm while failing.
... Learn what each "No" is worth and they continue to drill, practice and rehearse
to increase their closing ratio ang income.

FIVE WAYS TO HANDLE FAILURE AND REJECTION
I never see failure as failure but only as...
1. a learning experience
2. a feedback to change
3. an opportunity to develop my sense of humor.
4. an opportunity to practice my performance.
5. a game I must play to win.

THE CAHMPI0N's CREED
"I am not judged by the number of times I fail but by the number of times I
succeed and the number of times I succeed is directly proportional to the
number of times I can fail and keep on trying"

No comments: